Ingredients for fuel
The constant evolution of modern engine technology (cars, trucks, buses, rail, farm equipment, marine, powergen, etc.) requires the use of top-quality fuels, as far as stability, specification compliance, combustion, consumption, and emissions are concerned. Such top-quality fuels are obtained through the use of dedicated high-performance additives.
ADDIFLOW® product range consists of a unique, comprehensive portfolio of highly complex fuel additives (diesel, off-road diesel, biodiesel, heating oil, heavy fuel oil and gasoline).
They have been specially elaborated to provide a broad array of outstanding benefits, such as:
1. Substantial cost saving by boosting power and performance, reducing fuel
consumption, and operation and maintenance costs.
2. A significant contribution to better environmental protection and carbon footprint reduction by reducing harmful smoke and exhaust gas emissions
3. “Clean and keep clean” effect, preventing the formation of deposits, unburnt dirt andresidues in fuel injection and admission systems, injectors and intake valves, and combustion chambers – Preventing injector wear and failure
4. Improved fuel lubricity and optimized fuel flow
5. Optimal engine operating conditions with clean intake, injection and combustion systems, providing a safety margin for lubrication, and protection of the cooling system.
6. Repair and prevention of minor defects, such as cracks and leaks.
7. Improved fuel quality, and extended engine and equipment lifespan.
We proposed as well as all the specific ingredients for fuels and multifunctional performance additives package with or without solvents. ADDIFLOW® fuel additive solutions provide a unique, innovative approach towards maximizing fuel and engine performance, thanks to our chemical and fuel additive technology, market knowledge and expertise.
|ADDIFLOW® 1100 Series||Solvent-free multifunctional performance additive concentrates||Intended for industrial end-users and additive retailers. Major benefits: combustion and fuel efficiency – emissions reductions – diesel and biodiesel fuel blend stabilization.|
|ADDIFLOW® 1500 Series||Multifunctional performance additive packages||Intended for fuel blenders & distributors, additive retailers, and industrial end-users. Major benefits: combustion and fuel efficiency – emissions reductions – injection system treatment – diesel and biodiesel fuel blend stabilization.|
|ADDIFLOW® 1010 Series||Cetane boosters||Shorter ignition delays, more efficient combustion, lowered emissions, easier cold starts and better warm up.|
|ADDIFLOW® 1020 Series||CFPP improvers||Wax and paraffin crystallization modifiers. Improve cold flow and low temperature pumpability.|
|ADDIFLOW® 1030 Series||Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) cleaners||Elimination of soot in DPF’s, prevention of filter clogging in DPF’s, excess fuel consumption, and power loss.|
|ADDIFLOW® 1040 Series||Lubricity improvers and friction reducers||Meeting EN 590 and ASTM D975 “HFRR” requirements.|
|ADDIFLOW® 1050 Series||Detergent – dispersant additives||Suspension and elimination impurities. Cleans and keeps clean injection systems and combustion chambers.|
|ADDIFLOW® 1060 Series||Antioxidants||Stop ‘free radical’ catalytic degradation of fuels.|
|ADDIFLOW® 1070 Series||Corrosion inhibitors||Formation of a protective layer at the metal surface, preventing corrosion and rust.|