LUMAR QUIMICA SLU, is dedicated to the technical assistance and marketing of raw materials for the lubricants and other chemical sectors.
Its vision is to be for our customers and suppliers a business reference at a technical and logistical level, based on our commitment to quality, the environment and health and safety at work. For which it has the mission to provide our customers from any company of our Group, products that meet the legislative specifications, based on a high standard of service, on the requirements of our customers and with the active collaboration of our suppliers, offering a real benefit for all parties involved.
The General Management declares its commitment to comply with regulatory and other applicable requirements and to continuously improve the effectiveness of the integrated management system, covering Quality, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety, in order to improve its performance, as the most relevant elements to achieve the full satisfaction of all interested parties.
The fundamental principles on which the Integrated Management System Policy is based are:
- Communication and availability of contact with our customers of all our team.
- Respond quickly to the needs of our customers in the products and services required.
- To provide a global solution in the world of the SECTOR.
- Involve all company´s staff in the continuous improvement of processes.
- Maintain internal quality standards based on product and process excellence.
- Commitment to environmental protection, including pollution prevention.
- Minimize the quantity, hazardousness and environmental impact of waste flows generated.
- Avoid unnecessary use of resources for a sustainable use of resources.
- Involve our subcontractors in the proper management of environmental aspects arising from the activities they perform for or on behalf of our company.
- Develop training and awareness plans for our employees on environmental issues related to their work and how they can contribute to the reduction of the environmental impact of their activity.
Occupational Safety and Health:
- Provide a safe and healthy environment for our employees and visitors, for the prevention of work-related injuries and deterioration of health.
- Commitment to eliminate hazards and reduce risks to occupational safety and health.
- Commitment to ensure consultation and participation of workers.
- Incorporate occupational risk prevention in decision-making. All members of the organization must consider Occupational Health and Safety as a priority responsibility.
The implementation of this Policy is a fundamental objective of the Management, and it is the responsibility of all personnel to focus all their actions on contributing value to the principles set out in it.